Ten reasons why your customer should choose Star Drive:
1. All vehicle categories are guaranteed 2013-2014 models (1st registration 2012-2013)
2. all vehicles offer an awning, generator & camping table, all slide-out units feature TV/DVD, largest beds, fresh water tanks & outside storage (ex. for suitcases with one-way rentals), optional high quality convenience kits & Satellite Navigation System (GPS)
3. attractive one-way rentals between 6 locations
4. simple fixed rates incl. taxes & VIP-insurance
5. online booking engine / WEB services; online VIP check-in; online image database
6. complementary airport & airport hotel shuttle
7. personal vehicle orientation provided by multilingual staff
8. 24-hour emergency assistance
9. Swiss-German quality for over 30 years
10. Ranked #1 dealer in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011 & 2012
Ranked #1 Class C dealer in California in 2007, 2008, 2010 & 2011 by Statistical Survey’s Inc.
Ranked #1 Class C dealer Nationwide in 2011 by Statistical Survey’s Inc.
There are currently no terms and conditions for travel during this period. If your rental is during these travel dates, new terms and conditions may apply. Please contact us before booking.
Star Drive RV USA insurance
Public Liability Insurance: (included in the daily rate)
Public Liability Insurance to cover accidents in the event that the renter is at fault. The policy protects the rental company up to US$1,000,000.00 and the renter to Statutory Limits (State mandated minimum liability coverage). Liability insurance has no deductible and current limits can be checked.
SLI - Supplemental Liability Insurance - (US$9.00/day)
The optional SLI coverage provides the customer with an increased limit of liability protection. SLI protects the renter and any authorized drive listed on the rental contract for up to US$1,000,000.00 toward 3rd party damage claims.
Premium VIP Coverage (included in the daily rate)
Security deposit: US$1000.00 (will be authorized on a major credit card)
VIP includes secondary comprehensive and collision coverage for the rented vehicle with a deductible of US$1000.00 per incident. Coverage includes, but is not limited to:
- Accidental damages to the vehicle (renter's or 3rd party fault).
- 'Uninsured Motorist' in case the renter is involved in an accident with a non-insured driver
- Windshield and glass damage
- Vehicle theft and fire (personal property and items in the vehicle are always excluded)'
No insurance coverage is provided (liability or comprehensive and collision) while traveling into non-authorized areas including but not limited to the country of Mexico, the inner cities of New York, Montreal and Quebec (Canada).
Customer has full legal and financial responsibility in case of:
• Renters negligence, e.g. backing up without a guide, following incorrect GPS guidances, etc.
• Breach or violation of the rental contract.
• Damages to the interior of the vehicle.
• Damages caused by freezing or overheating of vehicle or systems (please refer to “Winterization” as well).
• Deliberate and willful damages caused by the renter or his guests.
• Damages caused to the vehicle by abuse or misuse for illegal activities.
• Damages caused by neglecting proper operating procedures, e.g. incorrect fuel type & quality, ignoring oil or coolant levels, air pressure etc.
• Damages and losses caused during travel in or thru restricted areas and damages due to “off-road” usage.
• Damages and accidents caused under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other controlled substances.
• Damages and injuries caused by overloading the vehicle and/or exceeding the legal towing capacity (towing limit – 1500 lb maximum with proper equipment).
• Carrying more passengers than having seat belts available.
• Operation of the vehicle by anyone not listed on the rental contract or having a valid driver license.
• Operation of the vehicle by anyone not meeting the age requirements.
• Personal damages and personal property are never covered.
VIP-Vacation Interruption Protection
Should the renter’s motor home vacation be interrupted by an automotive mechanical breakdown (not accident or damages caused by the renter) for more than 12 working hours after reporting such to the Supplier, the renter will be reimbursed for the greater of the gross daily rental rate or expenses for hotel rooms up to US$25.00 per person per night and car rental up to US$50.00 per day per motor home with a combined maximum of US$1,500.00 per tour.
Defects and repairs of GPS, radio, TV, CD and DVD player, generator, AC, refrigerator, heater, water heater , slide-out room, awning, cruise control etc. are not considered mechanical breakdowns and are excluded from VIP reimbursement. Refund of expenses is only possible against proper receipts.
Please take note:
In case of a claim, the Supplier will not act as an adjuster for any third party insurances purchased by the renter (such as $ 0.00 deductible insurance, etc.)